Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Zoo TWO


Today, our group went to the zoo to take photos of WHATEVER we wanted. How nice, after a week of stricter assignments. On field trips, as kids, we were always asked what our favourite animal was at the zoo. I thought this was an unfair question... why should we have to pick a favourite??? Why were some more deserving than others? Most kids picked the monkeys or the lions, and I was usually stumped. I liked them all, except for the Prairie Dogs. Today, while I loved SO many of the ones I saw, I did have a favourite... BABY LYNX! Unfortunately they were in a very poor cage for photographing, so I just have one shot of them peeking their heads over their mama to see me. But, how adorable.

Vote: Would you rather have a baby lynx or a arctic fox as a pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment